Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Isaac came back :)

Sorry I forgot to blog also.  We were watching a movie also I lost track of time.  I really like those boots Robin, that was a good buy.  That is exciting.  Today was really good.  Isaac was in a really good mood.  It was fun to just play with him all day.  It was really nice and it was good to see him so happy.  We took his pictures tonight.  He wasn't very good but we got a couple good ones.  I think that his 18 months were better.  I got enough to give you guys some also.  I am in a couple of the ones online because he was having a hard time, I look awful.  I should of posed better I thought she would just zoom in on him.  Anyway I emailed everyone the link and here it is also, just copy it into your internet browser   https://viewimages.jcpportraits.com/sharealbum/sharealbumlist?rndId=AAkJBQRPUQ==&uId=AAkBAQZFWQ==


Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...