Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Made it

I made it back to work.  I worked overtime also but it won't go into overtime because I won't have 40 hours.  I am going to work a little over the rest of the week to get caught back up.  I might even work a little bit on Saturday.  I put a whole chicken in the crock pot today and man was that good.  It had so much juice and I made gravy and stove top stuffing. It was so nice to come home and have dinner ready. I made stock afterwards and now I am going to make chicken and dumplings tomorrow.  I am not getting any of the 2013 posts showing on the blog.  I have to go into them individually.  Is there something I need to do to get them to save?  Seer didn't pay any one today.  I know what is new.  They are  having a big meeting tomorrow.  I will keep you posted on that one.  I am excited for you girls to go to Vegas.  That will be fun.  I am also really excited to be with Isaac the whole time.  WE are going to have a great time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...