Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back to work

Robin I am so sorry about the pizza.  I didn't mean for us to eat it.  I thought it would be good for Matt's family.  I feel bad about us eating it.  I hope the pills help a lot and quickly also.  We had a quiet day also.  They did come in and fix our hot water but it really isn't fix.  I hope we have hot water soon.  Time seemed to go so fast.  I sure had a fun time hanging out with everyone.  I will watch Isaac when you go to Vegas.  You three can have a girls party time.  That will be fun.  Well wish me luck going back to work.  It is going to be busy.  It seems like sunday to me.  At least the week will be a short one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...