Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quiet day

We got up to go to church and when we got there no one was there so we came home.  Not even a care in the parking lot.  We just vegged the rest of the day.  It  was nice just to take it easy.  We both wanted to go for a walk but it was just way to cold.  I am glad you have a plan for Vegas.  That sounds like a lot of fun.  I am excited to babysit.  I work all week.  I haven't done that in a long time.  Wish me luck.  I have been working 10 hour days the last little bit trying to catch up.  It will seem like short days to only work 8.  Not much else to report.  I did try the tea that Karen gave me.  It was a fruit tea and it was so good.  I used my new cup.  I made two cups out of the tea.  That was fun to do.  Have a great week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...