Monday, January 7, 2013

Jump Jump

I am sorry that you are still not feeling good Robin.  That is awesome about your work loosing it event.  That sounds like fun.  You can do it.  Karen, I think that you need to try your bath again with the jets.  It is so nice.  Just let it fill up before you get in.  It is worth it.  I am glad that you had a nice day yesterday Mom and are getting more caught up.  I just wanted to say thanks again for the trampoline.  He jumps on it non stop and it is nice since we don't go outside with the cold and pollution.  It is a winner and he loves it.  Well I hope that everyone stays warm, it is a bleak and cold winter.

Love
Rachel
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...