Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday, Monday

Robin, I think that is great your work is doing that.  It really does help you watch what you eat.  I sure wish you would start feeling better.  Go back to the doctor and see what is going on.  I had a nice day.  It was good just to work 8 hours today.  We went to store this evening and we both were craving junk food.  Robin may not want to come and visit for a few days.  :).  I am so glad that Isaac loves his trampoline.  I just laugh every time I think about his first jump.  He needs to jump.  Karen gets her washer and dryer tomorrow and her internet on Thursday.  She will be blogging again soon.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...