Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bunny's ears

I finished another quilt today that someone can have also.  It is really pretty.  I finish the binding and then I will put a picture up.  We didn't get much snow today.  It was really windy and came down fast but there wasn't much there.  Casey has tomorrow off and is going to the doctor again to get his shoulder checked out to see how it is healing.  I am sorry that your bus was late Mom, that sucks.  Robin that is crazy that you are working so many hours.  You are a trooper, it will be a good paycheck so that will be nice.  Karen that sounds fun to get Kamas pizza.  I am glad that you don't have to drive either.  Oh me and Isaac were digging out the rabbits and squirrel upfront I broken the last ear off one of the bunny and it looked like Anne Hathaway in Les Mis.  I thought it was funny, I am weird.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...