Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snow, snow, and more snow

Well it is really snow here right now. I decided that it was too snowy to cook so I got pizza. It tasted good. So it is a movie, pizza, and hot chocolate night. I may have to wake up early to shovel my driveway though. Rachel I would love to have any of your quilts. If mom wants it though I make a sacrifice and let her have it this time. Work was good. I am getting a project ready to release so it is a lot of going over prints to make sure I have everything on there. A great time killing activity. Well have a great Friday tomorrow everyone. Be careful in the snow. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...