Saturday, January 12, 2013

DItto

WE did the exact same thing as everyone else.  We just had a quiet day.  Went to the store and took a nap and watched Battleship.  It is a good movie.  I am glad that everyone had a good day.  It was so nice to see sunshine.  I love your quilt Rachel.  Does Robin need another one?  I don't she has many.  I will take whatever I can.  The quilting on that one is beautiful. You are getting really good at that.  They had that juice that dad likes that is really expensive for half off today at Smiths, so we bought a lot of that.  I think that was the highlight of the day.  Have a nice Sunday.  I hope we get some more of that sunshine.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...