Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blizzard

It was a blizzard on the way home from work.  The bus didn't show up for 20 minutes.  Lucky thing I had hand warmers.  It was so nice.  Dad made it home safe and sound also.  It was really bad right at rush hour.  I was glad that Karen didn't have to drive down to Heber in this weather. You can have the quilt Karen.  The colors will look so beautiful in your new house especially on your new couch when you get that.  I will use it when I come and visit :)  I was wondering if they delivered pizza in Kamas or if you had to go pick it up.  Just a thought.  Robin that is way early to go into work.  Did you get off early?  You really need to rest.  You have been working like 80 hours a week and going none stop.  I think a little rest would be just what the doctor would order right now.  Be safe in the snow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...