Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Blogging

Karen welcome back.  It is nice to have you blogging again.  RAchel the kite quilt is so cute.  If Karen doesn't want it I will take it.  It is beautiful.  I am so sorry Casey isn't feeling well.  Poor guy he is having a rough time.  I hope he gets feeling better soon.  Do you need anything?  I love Thomas the train material.  The truck blanket is getting at the end of its life.  I hope he will switch over.  He will probably just use both of them.  Have two blankets instead of one.  It is suppose to be nasty this weekend.  I was going to try and come to Logan but if the weather is bad I may not make it.  WE will see how it goes.  Maybe Casey should stay in Logan this weekend and rest.  He has to be worn out.  Well have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...