Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Not as cute as Isaac

I hung up my necklace holder that Robin bought me and I took a picture of it.  It isn't as cute as Isaac pictures but I was so excited to put my necklaces on it.  One of them broke this morning and it just broke my heart so I decided it was time to get things organized.  Thanks Robin.  I am glad you are feeling better.  You have had a rough go.  I am excited for you guys to go to Vegas also.  It is going to be so much fun.  WE went out tonight and bought some salt for the area in front of our apartment.  There is a leak in the drain and the water piles up right by the steps.  That is where dad fell and they were out of salt so we went to Lowes and got some.  I feel better about it now.  It was so slippery this afternoon.  We made it to Wednesday.  Karen got her washer and dryer today and tomorrow she will be among the bloggers again as she gets her internet.  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...