Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another One

I finished the binding this morning.  I used black Friday fabric on the back of this one also.  Someone can have it.  I love how the quilting turned out on it.  It wasn't my favorite quilt but now I really like it.  It is big so that is another benefit of taking it.  We had a good day.  Casey work up here in Logan.  Isaac was happy and we had a good day.  It was such a beautiful day.  It was so nice to see the sun for a little while and not have bad air pollution.  I am glad that everyone had a restful day and got some sleep.  Next weekend we wont get much with all the partying. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...