Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Going out

Today was good.  The weather was warmer so we went on a little walk and it was nice to get out for a little bit.  Casey wasn't feeling good and had a fever so he came home a little early to rest.  I think that he will be feeling better tomorrow after getting a lot of sleep.  I ran out of thread for the quilt I am quilting now so me and Isaac went to Joanns to walk around tonight so it would be quieter for Casey.  It was so nice to walk around for a while.  Isaac thought all the fabric were blankets so he keep pretending to sleep leaning against them.   They had Thomas the train flannel so I bought some to make Isaac a new blanket to give the truck one a break.  He loved it and carried it around.  He was so cute when she was cutting it she gave us 50% off.  It was really nice.  I also finished the kite quilt.  Does anyone want it?  I couldn't remember if Karen wanted it.  I used the flannel from black Friday  thank you again.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...