Thursday, January 10, 2013

back to work

sorry I didn't blog last night I fell asleep again watching netflix. I am suppost to work out not snooze all day. oh well heres to next week I guess. But we had this huge project thats been a deadline nightmare for everyone. We are doing a building wrap for chase bank for sundance. its literally the whole building in a banner. yikes. but I went to work at 3am to get things rolling. so I am well ready for vegas now :) I think tonight I am going to rest and relax, its suppost to snow 12 inches tonight. I think its suppost to clear out though by the weekend though mom. but I'm not 100 percent sure. I forgot to monday my class starts. Time has flown by. I better go get some paper and pencils at least. well have a great night and stay safe in the storm!! Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...