Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Big Boy Bed

We are falling apart.  That sucks about your tooth Karen, I hope that it isn't too bad to fix.  That sucks about   your gallbladder also Robin.  Good things are around the corner I can feel it.  Today was good.  Isaac was really happy today and had a lot of energy, it was really nice.  We meet Casey for lunch at the Indian Oven and it was so good.  Since Isaac did so well on the cot we decided to convert his crib into the day bed.  Isaac was super excited about it.  He went to bed good and was  excited to get into bed by himself.  I hope that we didn't make a terrible mistake.  I guess we can always change it back if it doesn't work.  

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...