Wednesday, January 23, 2013

tooth, gallbadder, shoulder, oh my

well its offical we all are falling apart. I am sorry about your tooth karen that sucks so bad. and to make it worse its not a simple fix its a whole deal. Sometimes you just want to say "your a little tooth stop making such a fuss." I say that to my gallbadder all the time. Its not listening so I have to remove it. stubborn. WEll on to daily news, work was good our meeting was just a yearly meeting to go over goals for our department. I tried to call the doctor when I got home but it was to late so i have to call tomorrow and make an appointment. Then I went shopping for school supplies, I still have a few things to pick up but I thought I would do that tomorrow. OH and I have made the best garlic bread ever. Last night and tonight with spagetti. its so good. I will make it for you guys one time. well have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...