Monday, January 21, 2013

Love the pictures

Thanks for posting the pictures Robin.  They are so cute.  I love them.  I am so glad you had a good weekend.  Today was a nice day.  The lady came back off maternity leave and it took a big load off of me.  YEAH.  Dad's voice was really bad tonight so we decided to go get a HEPA filter.  We went to Lowes and got a huge one.  His voice will be better tomorrow.  It is a fancy one.  I called Melody today to see if Sharon had her baby and they are back there and they just had admitted her to induce her.  She probably will have the baby by tomorrow or so.  Melissa and Matt invited all of us over to there house on Sunday at 3:00 for games and dinner.  I told them I didn't think you guys could come but if you want to you are invited.  Not much else to report.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...