Tuesday, January 22, 2013

wait for it

well I finally heard from the doctors office today at 6:30 tonight. this was the converstation " hi you have gallstones call the general surgeon." so I guess its to the point and gives all the information. so I will look for a general surgeon and give him a call I don't know if it will be tonight or tomorrow but by the end of the week. :) other then that I felt a lot better today, I think it was the gallon of pepsi I drank. I did my laundry, dishes, and cooked dinner. It doesnt sound like a lot but it was nice to have energy to do more then sleep. Tomorrow I guess I have a meeting with my managers. Think its a yearly review. so hopefully its not to painful. have a good night!! Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...