Friday, January 25, 2013

Unpicking

Thanks for the singing encouragement.  Isaac will just have to put up with me.  We had a good day, the weather has been warmer and it is nice.  We walked around outside a little bit.  We met Casey for lunch and a lady said that Isaac had great hair.  It made me happy.  I have been so excited about starting my sampler quilt I decided to make one block today.  It was so hard and it took so long to do.  I had to keep unpicking. This quilt will test my sewing skills.  I think that it will be good to do.  Casey had to work late tonight so me and Isaac walked to mall.  It was nice to get out and walk around for a while.  Everyone have fun in Kamas tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...