Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Who needs sleep

I am feeling better, thanks Karen.  I am glad that I am getting over it.  Isaac still has a runny nose but seems to be feeling better.  We went to story time this morning and it was nice to go.  We haven't been since before Christmas.  I got a new audio book at the library so that will be nice.  Afterwards we went to the toy store and got Isaac a new chugginton train.  It was fun to walk around the store.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon but Isaac refused to take a nap so she left early.  I am not sure what was going on.  He took a three hour nap yesterday.  Casey has been worried about the air pollution so we went to lowes and bought a hepa filter for Isaac's room.  I will be good for him to breath clean air when he is sleeping.  He wanted to take a bath at 6:30 tonight and he was in bed by 7.  I hope that he doesn't wake up too early tomorrow.  I hope that you heard from the doctor today Robin.  I am mad that they haven't contacted you sooner.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...