Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lone Wolf

I am really late blogging tonight and it looks like I wore every one out.  We had a good day in Kamas.  Very productive.  Karen now has a garage that will open and close, a garbage disposal and a seagreen room.  No more red room for her.  I really love the new color.  We didn't paint the ceiling yet.  We couldn't tape it off but we did get a good coat of primer on it.  The weather changed every 10 miles on the way home.  It was weird. Rain, fog, snow, fog, then in SLC it got clear.  Weird.  Have a nice Sunday.  It is suppose to snow tomorrow.  We will send Casey home early.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...