Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our baby is growing up

That bed is so cute Rachel.  I hope Isaac does as well with you as he did for me.  I think once he figures out he can get out it might change but he was just so happy with his cot, I think he will be good.  He really seemed ready.  Man we are falling apart aren't we.  We might need to rent a rubber room.  I am going to have to go get some good prizes for you guys for being brave.  My day was a good day.  Just really busy but I think that is how work is going to be for awhile.  We went grocery shopping tonight because my cupboards were bare.  I fried up a bunch of hamburger and froze it.  I am good to go.  It was so cold this morning.  I hope the inversion will leave us soon.  There is a storm pray that it is a big one and move this crap out of here.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...