Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nice Day

WOW Karen you were on fire.  I need some of your energy.  The wedding was really nice and we had a good time.  It did rain during the pictures but everything turned out good.  She look really pretty.  I did scrub my toilet Karen so I think that should count a little bit.  I am glad you got a new dish washer Rachel.  That is so nice.  We are going to meet everyone for lunch tomorrow so that will be fun.  I am so excited for next weekend and the Thomas the Train.  I will buy the tickets tomorrow.  Thanks Robin for letting me know.  I wasn't sure how tired you were.  I had a nice day.  We drove trax into town.  It was nice just to relax and visit.  Have a nice Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...