Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Flowers

Karen good job mowing the lawn, that is a lot of work.  I would like to go to the demolition derby.  That sounds fun.  We had a nice day today.  We played in the backyard this morning and then went to story time. Isaac was singing all the songs and it was really cute.  I am glad that he is starting to sing more.  Jenn sewed with me today and that was a lot of fun.  I finished quilting the wall hanging and started a flag table runner.  Kelly's car broke down this morning so Casey went and picked him up so he was a little late for work so he had to work late.  So I took Isaac with me to Bear and he did really good.  We played outdoor games and it was a lot of fun.  The boys and Isaac did really good.  We got some flowers for the front yard and it looks so nice.  It was fun to do.  Casey also got a rose bush for the side where the other rose bush used to be.  I hope that it does well.  Isaac loves his fish and looks at him a lot.  The shovel that you got him Mom has been well used, he loves it.  Everyone have a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...