Saturday, May 18, 2013

Productive Day

Well I got a lot done today. I went and got my oil changed, hair trimmed, and grocery shopping in Heber this morning. Then when I got home I cleaned my whole house. I swept and steamed all my floors. Cleaned all 3 bathrooms and my kitchen. I also washed the sheets and pillow cases on my bed and my spare bed. Then I did my regular laundry. Whew! I am worn out. I guess it should rain more often so I can get my house clean. I am glad that you can go to Thomas the train Robin. That will be fun. Well that is basically all I did today. I hope that everyone had a great Saturday. And I am excited to see you all next weekend. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...