Saturday, May 18, 2013

New dish washer

Karen, good job on cleaning.  I am impressed.  Isaac was watching a show today and I thought I should clean also but I didn't do it.  I need to follow your example.  Casey pulled out the old dish washer this morning and we ended up getting a new one.  It is really nice and I love having a dish washer back.  We got a scratch and dent and we got a good deal.  Casey went to SLC after he finished installing it.  This evening me and Isaac went to petsmart and got Edward a plant for his tank.  I like how it looks.  Well everyone have a good night.  I am excited for next weekend, I am glad that you can go Robin.  I have pictures but they haven't come in my email yet so I will put them on tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...