Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mom, that sounds like a good plan for memorial weekend.  That sounds like a fun time.  That is a really pretty rainbow, thanks for the picture.  Karen, I am sorry about your dinner also, that sucks.  Good job walking to work also that is fun.  We had a good day.  It was watering day so it was nice to get water on everything.  We went visiting teaching today and it went really good.  Isaac did really good and it was nice to talk to everyone.  We fixed the fence tonight and it looks good.  It is nice to have it done.  It was a really pretty evening and it was nice to be outside.  I finished my wall hanging last night.  It love the colors but the border is kind of wavey and that is driving me crazy.  Overall I like it.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...