Friday, May 17, 2013

Nice Party

The party was nice.  Not many people but it was nice to visit.  We were the last to leave.  I am glad we went.  Tomorrow the wedding is at 8:20 so we are going to take traxs into town and just play around until pictures.  I am going to get train tickets for next Sunday at 10:30 in Heber.  Robin do you want to go or would you rather hook up with us afterwards.  I wasn't sure if Thomas the train or sleep would win out.  It is up to you.  Just let me know and I will buy tickets.  I love the bag Rachel.  Is that the material you got at the quilt show?  It is really cute.  I love it.  Have a great weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...