Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rainbow

Karen, that has to be very disappointing to think you have dinner all ready and then just a piece of cold yucky meat.  I am sorry about that.  I would like to say that I have never done that before but I have forgotten to turn it on more than once.  When Robin lived with me she would always save the day and turn it on for me.  We were at Smiths tonight and there was a double rainbow but I didn't have my phone with me but when we got home the rainbow went across the whole sky.  It was so beautiful.  I had a nice day.  My day wasn't really very busy but I did have work to do.  It was 86 in our apartment when we got home tonight.  It might be a long hot summer here but the airconditioner does work really nice so that is good.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM I took pictures of the rainbow.  I couldn't get the whole rainbow but here what I could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...