Thursday, May 16, 2013

Nice evening

Rachel, I am so glad the batting is good because you have a ton of it.  That will have to be a yearly purchase when we go to the show.  I love your flag.  That is really cool looking.  We had a nice evening.  Karen came down and dad and Jed met us for dinner and then we went to the mall and got Karen some lotion.  We also went to ShopKo and she got her a hose and some new T-shirts.  I bought me a pair of nylons and Isaac some playdough with a dump truck for Karen's house next weekend.  Have a great Friday.  I am glad that Isaac got to go to the nature center.  That is so neat they have stuff like that.  He is going to learn so much.  He does have a lot of energy that is for sure.  Robin there is only a couple of more weeks left.  You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...