Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Batting is AWESOME

We had a good day.  We went to the nature center today and Isaac hopped all the way there and all the way back, it was a mile walk.  He is full of energy.  They talked about water and we saw what would float and sink, then they made little boats.  It was fun.  Casey forgot his sandals in SLC so we went and got him a cheap pair as a back up.  We weeded and went on a walk this evening, it was nice.  I made a flag table runner and finished it today.  I used the new batting and thread.  The batting is really really nice, I like it a lot. It is going to be so nice to have.  I like the thread it is really shinny, I did have a problem with it bunching at first but I got the hang of it later.  I need to put a binding on still but I attached a picture anyway.  I also got the fabric in the mail for the bag for Robins friend.  I am hopefully going to finish it tomorrow and send it done with Casey.  I hope that she likes it, if she doesn't we can make her a different one.  I hope that Mom and Karen had a fun night out.  I hope that work is going good for you Robin.  Good luck.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...