Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cute joke

That is a cute joke Rachel.  It made me laugh.  I had a really busy day today but the day went by really fast.  It was nice to go to dinner with Robin and Walter.  I love the flowers Robin.  Lucky.  Karen I am glad you had a good day also.  We are still on for Friday and Park City.  I am looking forward to playing a lot next week.  It will be fun to have Halloween.  Jordyn is doing better and might go home tomorrow.  I was glad about that one.  I am glad that Casey got his tooth fixed.  Have a nice Thursday.  I love the count down for the baby.  19 weeks.  That is exciting.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...