Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What do you call a skeleton who won't work?

Lazy Bones!

Wow, nice flowers Robin.  That is a fun day.  Karen I am glad that work was busy for you.  I watched a 5 year old this morning and it went pretty good.  Isaac was excited to have someone else around but he did have a hard time sharing.  It was good practice for him.  It was another pretty day so we spend a lot of time outside.  It felt good.  I made Mom's kit of rice krispy treats and Isaac didn't like them so I have eaten a ton of them.  I need some self control.  I hope that everyone has a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...