Thursday, October 24, 2013

Yeah for Friday

I think minkie is hard to sew on.  You do such an amazing job with it but it is hard to sew on.  I bet they look really cute.  I had a nice day also.  It was quiet at work and I got a lot done.  It felt nice.  Dad stayed home he just hasn't been feeling good so he rested.  I read about spasms of the esphogus and they said to take a muscle relaxant he has Phenergan so we tried that and it has helped a lot. I called the doctor today and the soonest he can get in is December 17th.  Go figure.  I hope Casey has fun downing trees.  That is nice of him to help his mom.  We are meeting Karen in Park City tomorrow night with Dave and Jed and Teresa and walking around the art museums.  I think that will be fun.  I am not sure where we are eating dinner yet but Rachel is right the weather is just so beautiful right now.  Have a nice Friday.  This has seemed like a long week to me but I think it is because I am excited to only work 2 days next week.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...