Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday for me also

Robin I hate that when my days are off.  You are in for a long week for sure.  I am glad you went to the gym and Walter has a job.  That has to feel nice for him.  I walked to dad's work today after work and that is nice to get some exercise.  My day was quiet and it felt nice.  I got a lot done and I needed that.  It is nice to be able to keep up on things.  I called the roof guy from Lowes and he is going to come over on November 1st at 10:00 and give me his advice.  I thought you would like to know that one.  Not much else going on with me.  I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight Karen.  I hate that when I can't sleep.  I really have fallen in love with Nyquil.  It makes me sleep so well.  Have a great Tuesday.  I am excited to play next week, Rachel.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...