Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fun Day

We did go to the pumpkin walk today  .They did a good job this year.  Isaac really liked it this year, he looked at everything and was interested which made it fun.  I took a lot of pictures because I felt bad I messed up the days.  The pictures are being slow coming so I will put them on a separate post.  Sorry.  After the pumpkin walk we went to lunch at the coppermill.  It tasted really good and it was fun.  Then we came home and Casey left and Isaac took a nap and I got some sewing done.  After dinner we went to the mall and had a really good time.  Isaac had fun playing with all the kids, he was cute.  Then I got him a pair of pants at the children's place and got a pretzel for a snack.  He loved getting a pretzel and thought that was great.  Yesterday he was jumping on the trampoline with his butterfly wings, it was cute and I have attached pictures.  Also he was eating flowers like a butterfly that is why his face is in a bush.  The pictures will be on the separate post  Drive safe tomorrow Mom, we look forward to seeing you.

Love
Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...