Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Is it Friday yet?

I had a nice day also.  I went and saw Jordyn a couple of times and went after work and got to see Jeff and talk with him awhile.  It was nice to see everyone I just wish it wasn't because Jordyn was so sick.  I will visit her tomorrow also.  I have a really busy day so it might be a little harder tomorrow.  We went to Sam's after work and got some cookies for the memorial service for the lady that I worked with.  I am keeping it simple but hopefully it will be nice.  I guess we will just sit around and talk.  It might be a long hour.  I am excited for this weekend.  Friday we are meeting Karen in Park City and going with Dave around the art stores.  They do it the last Friday of every month.  I thought it sounded good.  I think we are going to dinner before.  Sunday I am coming up to Logan and spending the night and then coming home on Monday.  That will be so much fun.  Next week will be a fun week.  I am only working 2 days.  Well have a great hump day.  The next two days are going to be really busy at work so that should make the time go fast.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...