Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sleeping in

I got to sleep in also and it felt so nice.  The night before I only got 5 hours of sleep so it felt really nice.  We took Grandma Bodily out for lunch and then walked Walmart.  It was fun to walk around.  I bought some stuff for bingo.  We came home and I went grocery shopping and then Dave came over and Robin did his makeup.  She did a really good job.  I loved it.  It was gross.  Tomorrow I am going to Pep Boys in the morning to have them look at my blinker.  It is blinking really fast.  I check and the lights were working so that is good.  I am going to work for about an hour and then go to Logan.  I am so excited.  Grandma Bodily said to call her as soon as we found out it is a girl.  I thought that was funny.  She is convinced it is a girl.  I guess in less than 48 hours we will find out.  I saw some pictures of the pumpkin walk on face book.  I was hoping you got to go walk around Rachel and Isaac.  Karen good luck with your cookies.  I hope they turn out.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...