Thursday, October 24, 2013

Timber

I am loving the weather this week.  It has been so nice to be able to go outside and play, fall is great.  The pumpkin walk started today.  I am sorry that we didn't get to take Walter.  I am going to go this weekend and I will take pictures and you can show them to him.  Sorry again.  Tomorrow Casey is going to go up to Clifton to help Calleen cut down a tree in the forest so she will have enough firewood for the winter.  I don't think that we are going to go with him.  I don't see us being much help but we will see.  Today I finished the mitered edge blankets for Andrea and I don't love them.  I did something wrong and they aren't my best.  I am almost done with the lime green one and that is turning out really good and I like it a lot.  I almost gave up sewing today, I don't know what my problem is.  Not much else to report.  Everyone have a good night and a good Friday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...