Friday, October 25, 2013

Love weekends

We had a really nice time in Park City tonight.  Dave drove us up and we met Karen and went to dinner and just walked around and looked in art galleries.  It was very relaxing.  Robin Dave said he is coming to our house around 7 for his makeup.  Rachel, I am glad that Casey got his shoes.  I bet he is tired for chopping down trees.  That is a lot of work.  I am planning on leaving here after lunch.  I need to work for about an hour and then I will leave from there.  I figure I will get up to your place after church time.  I am looking forward to spending some time up in Logan.  Not much else to report other than I am going to sleep in tomorrow.  I need to go grocery shopping and then just get organized for playing all week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...