Saturday, November 16, 2013

Big busy day

I had a nice day.  Dad took me to Gordman's and I spent my gift card.  I think I got some good things for Christmas with it.  I felt good about it.  Then we went grocery shopping also because Walmart is right next door.  We came home and I slept and then we went to Barnes and Noble and got Isaac that Planes book Rachel that we saw that night.  The DVD comes out on Tuesday and I am going to go get that for him.  I thought that would be a good present for him.  I felt like I accomplished a lot.  I still can't quite shake what I have.  I feel like I have been run over by a bus.  I sure hope I get feeling all better soon. It just kind of rained here off and on all day.  I love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...