Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Beat

Isaac didn't sleep great last night so we were both kind of tired today but we weren't grouchy.  Isaac was in a pretty good mood and we had a good day.  I sewed with Jenn today and that was fun.  I am almost done with my jelly roll quilt.  Isaac fell asleep downstairs with Casey but woke up when he moved him upstairs.  He never did fall back to sleep so I had to drop off some papers and he wanted to go to the mall so we did that.  We went to burger king with the last of our gift certificates for dinner, thanks again Karen and Mom.  Not much else to report.  I am excited for the holiday's also, I can't believe how fast they are coming.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...