Monday, November 11, 2013

WOW

I thought it would take a little while for Isaac to warm to the bed.  That is neat that he is sleeping in it already.  We will have to get him some curtains for his room.  It is such a cute bed.  I am glad you got a nap today Karen, I am jealous.  Rachel I am glad you made the book.  I am so excited to see it.  I am feeling better.  My cough is getting better, I think.  We just watched TV tonight and I did laundry.  I really needed to do that.  Robin I really love your drawing and that paper coil stuff is neat.  We will have to go out one night and see if we can find some.  Have a great Tuesday.  I am so glad Isaac is sleeping in his new bed.  It does fit him a lot better.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...