Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Thank you guys so much.  We owe you big time.  I appreciate everyone's hard work.  Casey put poly urethane on last night and moved the bed in today and put the mattress in.  The silver on the wheel ran a bit but we will touch it up.   Isaac slept in until 9 this morning which is a record.  He was tired.  We skipped church since he was sick and I didn't want to get him more sick.  We just cleaned up around the house and jumped on the trampoline.  It was nice.  I finished putting my sewing room away and cutting up all my scraps.  I have a ton of fabric.  We don't have much going on this week so it should be pretty quiet.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow and thank you again.  You guys rock.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...