Thursday, November 14, 2013

Blue snowflakes

Rachel, I think a blue snowflake pattern might be cute as a border.  It might be too busy.  We can go look for one when I come up next weekend.  I am just going to sleep in and go slow this weekend.  My cough is getting better so I think I am on the tail end of it.  YEAH.  I think you should give me the quilt as my Christmas present.  It is so cute.  I love it.  Thanks.  Robin I am sorry you are working so many hours.  You have to be worn out.  Karen I am glad you are doing good.  I was worried you were going to get really sick also.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.  It has been a long week.  I hope it doesn't snow too much.  I am so not ready for that.  Two more weeks and the fun begins.  I am excited about that one.  We can get all the food ready when I come up next Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...