Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Days

I am sorry that you are getting sick Karen, it isn't a fun cold.  I hope that everyone starts feeling better.  This is a long term cold.  Mom, it isn't the sewer backed up.  We are pretty sure it is a dead mouse or something.  It isn't as bad as it was downstairs so I think it will be fine.  Have fun going to dinner with everyone that sounds fun.  Robin I like your Cinderella photo and your drawing, you are doing a good job.  Today was pretty good.  We had story time and all the kids were really wild, I think that it must be something in the air.  I cancelled sewing with Jenn and we are going to do it tomorrow since our kitchen was smelling.  Scouts went well and the boys were interested in what we did.  Isaac was tired this evening so we just took it easy.  He is sleeping in his race car bed again so that is exciting.  He also peed in the potty again, he is growing up.  Everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...