Sunday, November 10, 2013

Colds

I am glad everything is turning out good for Isaacs new room and your new sewing room.  We did get a lot done yesterday.  I am sorry Isaac is sick.  Poor baby.  I hope he gets better soon.  Me and dad just slept all day.  I had a bad night with my cough so I just rested and I feel better.  Dad went and got me a humidifier, that did help a lot.  I can tell when I move away from it.  I am hoping it helps me sleep really good tonight.  We have a quiet week also and that is going to be nice.  I am getting excited for Thanksgiving and the holidays.  Everyone get feeling better soon.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...