Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I hate colds

I am tired of this cough.  I had a bad night last night and went into work late today.  I just couldn't stop and it was 1 before I feel to sleep.  Karen I sure hope you don't catch this.  I do like the number also.  Robin that is a beautiful picture.  I think her hair looks really nice.  It doesn't look like a real person to me.  Rachel I am sorry you still have a smell.  I was wondering if it was the same type of smell when the pipe was backed up?  I was thinking about that after we hung up.  Could it be sewer water?  Not much else going on with me.  I am going to meet Kay and Julie for dinner tomorrow at the fashion place mall.  Kay said there is something wrong with her thyroid and she has to have it operated on.  She wasn't sure what it was but they are sending her some information on it.  She is going to have it done after the cruise.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...