Monday, November 11, 2013

He is in a new bed

Casey brought the race car bed in last night.  Isaac was really excited to see it this morning and we spent a lot of time with it today.  He never calmed down enough to take a nap but he is asleep for the night in it right now.  I hope that it goes well.  I think it is going to be really good for him.  There is a lot more room and it is more comfortable.  Thanks again for everyone help.  Isaac never woke up from his nap yesterday so he woke up in the middle of the night and it made for a long night for me so I was tired today.  It was another pretty day outside which was nice.  I ordered the photo book that Robin got on Groupon.  I am excited to see it.  It was pretty easy to put together and I liked there website.  If it is nice we should get more from them.  It will be good to know where to go.  Thanks Robin.  Everyone have a good night and I hope that everyone is feeling better.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...